Sunday, August 06, 2006

who Me?

I'm different.

i actually feel hurt if you see through me while passing me by and dont say hello.
you think because im all sullen looking and gloomy, i dont have a heart?

maybe you think if you ignore me long enough i'll just vanish. like some dream vanishes through the brightness of the sun.

but im a shadow. the brighter the light, the more places i am.

and if i happen to say "ohh you're busy so thats why you cannot talk" ... you say to me "excuse me , im studying for so and so and i have to be online" ... okay so i KNOW you're studying but how the HELL do i know you're studying for a test and its tomorrow ?? i dont have sixth sense, pardon me ..

if i happen to say to you "you have dark circles" - i dont mean "ugh you're so ugly!" i mean "im worried about you , you dont get enough sleep. if i were there i'd make you sleep!"...so when you act all huffy and dont want to show me your photographs - i AM upset.

you say "i dont understand you"....some days , most days, i dont understand myself...
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi different,
we all are, that way. and the more different, the more alike.
what means your name, "Tachyoson"?
I was just curious. found you on N's blog post about the elevator discrimination.

Preethi said...

Hey... that was some post.. :)
Now I got the same questions as Ipanema.. :)

And thanks for dropping by!

Tachyoson said...

@Smiling_Girl

call me fickle, but i cant place your blog! :(

tachyoson means precisely "something fast existence of which has not been proven".

could you drop me a hint what your blog name is like ?

Bindu said...

very well written! You sound like every girl out there :)

SOF!A said...

you're a girl? i thought ur a boy:D